Our training program is for teachers who will be handling PRIMARY (ALSO CALLED THE CASA OR CHILDREN’S HOUSE)for children aged three to six years
- Foster the growth of functional independence, task persistence and self-regulation.
- Promote social development through respectful, clear communication and safe, natural consequences.
- Contain a large variety of materials for the refinement of sensory perception and the development of literacy and mathematical understanding.
- Offer opportunities for imaginative exploration leading to confident, creative self-expression.
Montessori environments support the learning of children from birth to middle school (0-12 years): based on age groups as follows:
for children aged birth to three years.
- PRIMARY (ALSO CALLED THE CASA OR CHILDREN’S HOUSE)
for children aged three to six years.
for children aged six to twelve years (Lower Elementary, ages six to nine; Upper Elementary, ages nine to twelve).